Your Pup, Your Barista, and You
Your dog wants to travel with you everywhere you go. Likewise, pet parents wish they could spend more time with their furry friends, even when they’re relaxing at their favorite coffee shop. There’s good news: with a little planning and preparation, you can enjoy your cup of joe at your favorite coffee house with your pup! To make sure your dog, fellow customers, and barista all have an enjoyable experience, be sure to follow these tips:
1. Find dog-friendly coffee shops on BringFido.com.
2. Select the best leash for your pup here.
3. Read more about proper outing prep on BarkPost.
4. Teach your dog how to greet people politely.
5. Before your outing, teach your dog these 20 commands.
6. Learn how to interpret what your dog is telling you from PetCoach.
7. Be sure to clean up your dog’s waste.
You can enjoy some quality time with your canine and caffeine by preparing your pooch (and yourself!) before you head out for your java. Leash up, grab your pup, and go — and don’t forget to tip your barista!